Burco

Burco

1895 - The original company, W. H. Dean, was founded in 1895. Originally builders of gas equipment to satisfy the increase in usage of gas for water-heating at the turn of the century.

1950s - Expanded into electrical products after WW2 following the merger with Burnley Components (Bur-Co), Burco Dean was born, known for the manufacture of the "Baby Burco" washboiler during the 1950s.

1970s - Production extended into a new sector of catering boilers during the early 1970s.

1980s - As the catering sector became ever more demanding, Burco adapted its products with additions such as "Thermostat Control" and "Sight Glasses" as the market diversified into the hospitality and leisure sectors. As market leader in its sector, Burco Dean was acquired by the Glen Dimplex Group in 1985 and became part of Morphy Richards. Growth continued after the acquisition with the purchase of the "Cygnet" brand.

2008 - In 2008, Burco Dean was brought under the Glen Dimplex Professional Appliances business sector and the range was extended into cooking appliances.

There are no products matching the selection.