Foster F40 Integral Ice Machine
The Foster Ice Maker offers a high output, top quality ice production, excellent build quality, and stylish good looks all in one, making them an outstanding value-for-money opportunity. The production have been developed with standard of drinks service expectations of your customers in mind.
Equipped with a new user-friendly electro-mechanical controls to ensure reliability, there is no easier way to produce ice.
The Foster F40 Integral Ice Machine is designed to produce ultra cold square cubes that last longer in the glass, ice bucket and the machine's storage bin. Excellent for hotels and restaurants for providing a professional service with refreshments served on ice to exceed customer's expectations.
The Foster F40 Integral Ice Machine is an ideal addition for establishments that require ice production for a low cost for establishments where water is metered. The Foster F40 Integral Ice Machine uses as little as 5 litres of water to produce up to 1 kilo of ice, keeping costs at a minimum, as results at a high.
With the UK manufacturing location, local after sales and spares facilities, Foster can offer unbeatable product availability with all major selling models available ex-stock for immediate delivery.
- Innovatively designed with new user-friendly electro-mechanical controls to ensure reliability
- The models also incorporate a condenser thermostat, which ensures a full harvest of cubes
- Produces ultra cold square cubes that last longer in the glass, ice bucket and the machine's storage bin
- Uses as little as 5 litres of water to produce 1 kilo of ice - important where water is metered.
- The new flush system ensures clear ice free from impurities and eliminates the risk of lime-scale
Old cabinets you wish to return must be disconnected, clean and empty and in a safe condition at time of collection.
Dimensions & Specification
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||5 to 7 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||F40|