Articulated Vintage Male Tailors Dummy
A stunning expertly made Male Vintage Tailors Dummy with Articulated arms, hands and fingers, attached to a sturdy wooden tripod base.
The body of the dummy is made of durable high grade fibreglass, which is covered in a non-removable, high quality textured cream linen cloth, giving it a truly unique and vintage element.
The dummy is not pinnable.
The fully adjustable, lightweight articulated arms, hands and fingers are made from natural wood and can be easily moved into a variety of distinctive poses.
The dummy is complete with a wooden cap, and you can purchase a head separately.
Fully Articulated Arms - Adjustable arms, hands and fingers
Durable Material - Combination of high grade fibreglass, high quality linen and real natural wood
High Quality - A built to last product Stable Support - Supported by a sturdy tripod base
- Body Height with Wooden Cap: 780mm (2ft 6.7 inches)
- Base Height is adjustable from 530mm (1ft 8.9 inches) to 1000mm (3ft 3.4 inches)
- Chest: 980mm (38.6 inches)
- Waist: 780mm (30.7 inches)
- Hips: 920mm (36.2 inches)
- Arm: 740mm (29.1 inches)
- Arm length from shoulder to cuff: 558mm (22 inches)
- Shoulder to shoulder: 480mm (18.9 inches)
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Dimensions - Height (mm)||N/A|
|Dimensions - Width (mm)||N/A|
|Dimensions - Depth (mm)||N/A|
|Finish - Exterior||N/A|
|Supplier Product Code||15013|