Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
4ft Heavy Duty Black & Chrome Fishtail Garment Rail
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
£39.57 Exc. VAT
4ft Heavy Duty Fishtail Clothes Rail – Black with Chrome Top Rail
Also known as Fishtail Rail – Clothes Rail – Garment Rail – Dress Rail – Hanging Rail.
Our flat packed fishtail clothing rails are an excellent way of storing or displaying a large variety of clothing to your customers.
Designed for commercial use in a retail store, but they are also ideal for all applications.
Upright posts and bottom rails are made from 1.25″ (32mm) diameter tube and the top hanging rail is made from heavy gauge oval tube for added strength.
All rails can be dismantled after use and can easily fit in cars, homes and shops for storage and transportation.
- Retail use – both front and back of shop for storage and display.
- Offices or hospitality venues
- Laundries, ironing agencies and dry cleaners
- Theatres, drama clubs and costume hire
- Sports clubs
- Household domestic use.
- Car boot sales and market stalls.
- EYE CATCHING – Large floor standing display that attracts attention.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Easy to move around, disassemble or reposition.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – No tools required. Secure push-pin system for simple and quick assembly.
- HEAVY-DUTY MATERIALS – Industrial grade 32mm / 1.25″ steel tubing and a high load capacity for large quantities and heavy garments.
- FUNCTIONAL and STYLISH – Our heavy duty clothes rails are ideal for retail displays, storerooms, warehouses and cloak rooms, but they’re also stylish enough for use in the home. Great when moving house, or when your existing wardrobes are feeling the strain of just too many clothes.
- Height: 4ft 6″ – 1320mm
- Depth: 20″ – 510mm
- Length: 4ft – 1220mm
- Durable Black Finish with Chrome Top Rail
Images are for illustration purposes only.
|Dimensions||1220 × 510 × 1320 mm|
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19