Clicka shelving offers a solution to your storage needs, as well as your budget.
It is simple to erect yet has all the strength you are likely to require and is available in 265kg shelf capacities.
Manufactured with high quality materials and finish, you can have peace of mind that our Clicka system has been tested and certified to the highest European standards – GS TUV.
Whether you are fitting out the home or workplace, our Clicka Sheving kits offers strength and simplicity at an incredible price.
- Best Value Shelving System – 265kg shelving capacity at great prices
- Superior Quality and Strength – Robust and strong – Fully tested and certified by GS TUV.
- Easy to assemble and re-configure – Build a bay in less than 10 minutes with just a rubber mallet.
- Fast Delivery – Delivery within 3 to 5 working days.
- Will suit any Application – A versatile range, ideal for home, office, garage or storeroom.
- Environments: Suitable for Garage, Storeroom or Office use.
- Usage: General Shelving, Archive Shelving or Workbench
- Split Uprights:
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Blue RAL5002
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Grey RAL7038
- Material: MDF 8mm
- Clicka 265 Shelf Load – 265kg
- Clicka 265 Maximum Bay Load – 1325kg
- Height: 1770mm
- Width: 900mm or 1200mm
- Depth: 300mm, 450mm or 600mm
- Price includes uprights, upright connectors, plastic feet, beams, shelf supports and chipboard shelves
- All racking systems are supplied flat packed for assembly on site.
- Weights and loadings are based on UDL (uniformly distributed loads).
- If the height to depth ratio is more than 4:1 then the racking should be secured to the floor or wall.
- Download the Clicka Shelving Assembly Guide.
- Delivery will be to a ground floor location and heavy items may require fork lift unloading and/or assistance on site.
- Delivery is to business address, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.00pm. Restricted delivery areas or residential addressed may incur a surcharge.
|Clicka Shelving Width|| |
|Clicka Shelving Depth|| |
300mm, 450mm, 600mm