Kwikrack Storage Racking
Our new Kwikrack Shelving System offers a robust and cost effective storage solution for any application.
The unique six-fold channel beam offers shelf capacities of 300kg with a shelf height of only 54mm.
The design of the beam allows for an inset chipboard decking design with interlocking deck supports for a strong and robust shelf level.
The system is simple to erect, yet has all the strength you are likely to need.
The bays just tap together with a rubber mallet so you can organise your storage in a fraction of the time it can take with more traditional systems.
With a build time of just 10 minutes per bay, large installations will be completed in no time at all.
- Best Value Shelving System – offers shelf capacities of 300kg at great prices.
- Easy to build and re-configure – Simply tap together using a rubber mallet.
- No nuts, bolts or screws – Simple and quick to erect, with no fuss.
- Will suit any application – A versatile range, ideal for home, garage or industry.
- Fast Delivery – Delivery within 3 to 5 working days.
- Environments: Suitable for Warehouse, Storeroom or Workshop use.
- Usage: Multipurpose Storage, Heavy and Bulky Items, General Shelving and Archive Shelving.
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Blue RAL5010
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Galvanised
- Material: Chipboard 12mm
- Kwikrack Shelf Load UDL:
- 1500mm Bays – 200kg Shelf Load UDL – 1000kg Maximum Bay Capacity.
- 1200mm Bays – 250kg Shelf Load UDL – 1250kg Maximum Bay Capacity.
- 1000mm Bays – 300kg Shelf Load UDL – 1500kg Maximum Bay Capacity.
- Height: 2000mm or 2500mm
- Width: 1000mm, 1200mm or 15000mm
- Depth: 300mm, 450mm or 600mm
- Price includes uprights, plastic feet, perimeter beams, deck support and chipboard decks for all levels.
- All racking systems are supplied flat packed for assembly on site.
- Weights and loadings are based on UDL (uniformly distributed loads).
- If the height to depth ratio is more than 4:1 then the racking should be secured to the floor or wall.
- Delivery will be to a ground floor location and heavy items may require fork lift unloading and/or assistance on site.
- Delivery is to business address, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.00pm. Restricted delivery areas or residential addresses may incur a surcharge.
1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm
300mm, 450mm, 600mm