J Rivet Storage Racking
Rivet Racking offers incredible value for money, whilst offering amazing strength and rigidity.
Our J Rivet system has unbeatable strength at an incredible price. It is manufactured to the highest quality.
The shallow J beam profile (only 30mm thick) fives increased storage capacity whilst maintaining excellent strength.
The system is simple to build with all parts being tapped together using a rubber mallet. All components are joined via the heavy duty rivet and key hole slot which offers a simple and effective way to assemble the racking.
There are no nuts and bolts and the bays require no bracing therefore offering uninterrupted access on all four sides.
Bays are available in a choice of widths and depths with various heights up to 3660mm high.
With the average time to assemble a bench being just 5 minutes, you will be amazed at how easy it is to create large installations in no time at all.
All bays are ready for immediate despatch and delivery is within 5 working days.
- Best Selling System – offers the widest choice of sizes, all at great value.
- Easy to build and re-configure – Simply tap together using a rubber mallet.
- Strong and Sturdy – With shelf capacities up to 600kg, it easily copes with heavy goods.
- No nuts, bolts or screws – Simple and quick to erect, with no fuss.
- Strong epoxy pain finish – Designed to give years of service and withstand heavy use.
- Will suit any application – Versatile and expandable, suits a wide range of industries
- Fast Delivery – Delivery within 3 to 5 working days.
- Environments: Suitable for Storeroom, Workshop or Warehouse use.
- Usage: Multipurpose Storage, Heavy and Bulky Items, General Shelving, Archive Shelving, Garment Storage or Reel Storage.
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Blue RAL5010
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Grey RAL7038
- Material: Chipboard 15 – 16mm
- J Rivet Shelf Load UDL:
- 150kg per shelf on 915mm wide bays – 750kg Bay Load.
- 120kg per shelf on 1220mm wide bays – 600kg Bay Load.
- Height: 1830mm, 1980mm, 2135mm, 2440mm, 2745mm, 3050mm or 3660mm
- Width: 915mm or 1220mm
- Depth: 305mm, 457mm or 610mm
- Price includes five levels, uprights, plastic feet, face and side beams, and chipboard decks for all levels.
- All racking systems are supplied flat packed for assembly on site.
- Weights and loadings are based on UDL (uniformly distributed loads).
- If the height to depth ratio is more than 4:1 then the racking should be secured to the floor or wall.
- Delivery will be to a ground floor location and heavy items may require fork lift unloading and/or assistance on site.
- Delivery is to business address, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.00pm. Restricted delivery areas or residential addresses may incur a surcharge.
|J Rivet Height|| |
1830mm, 1980mm, 2135mm, 2440mm, 2745mm, 3050mm, 3660mm
|J Rivet Width|| |
|J Rivet Depth|| |
305mm, 457mm, 610mm