Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
Casio SE-S10 Electronic Cash Register – DM101
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
£125.00 Exc. VAT
Casio SE-S10 Cash Register
A cash register perfect for hospitality or general retail settings. A high performance and very versatile ECR.
The SE-S10 smart cash register combines convenience in setup and day-to-day operation with deluxe features such as a customer-friendly rear display and antimicrobial keyboard.
This stylish, compact register suits any retail environment.
- ISO 22196 conformant antimicrobial keyboard.
- Easy time and date setup.
- Flashing digits for time and date setting input when needed.
- PAPER SAVING
The PAPER SAVING key is to save printing paper (journal compressed printing / no receipt issuance). When the paper saving feature is used, an asterisk appears on the operator display.
- POST RECEIPT
Receipts can be issued after transaction finalization when the register is configured to print receipts and the paper saving mode is selected.
The HELP key is used for issuing assistance notes for frequently asked questions such as how to program date and time or how to install paper.
Drop-in paper loading.
Powerful Department Functions.
The SE-S10 features 20 departments with five keys by 4 shifts. Each department can be programmed with up to 8 characters.
Support for up to eight cashiers
Simple character setup.
Characters can be easily entered from the 10-key keypad to set the department name and PLU. For ease of operation, a 14-segment LED displays the last entered character. 200 pre-programmed product / category names facilitate programming.
A built-in rear display allows customers to easily confirm sales transactions.
Unit prices of 500 items can be programmed using up to 8 characters per item.
Up to five lines for a store message on receipts
When you select a printer in RECEIPT printer mode, you can program 24 characters x 5 lines of text, such as the store name, to appear at the top of receipts.
The calculator mode converts the SE-S10 for use as a calculator. Simply turn the MODE switch to “CAL.”
The electronic journal function captures registered transactions in memory for printing when needed.
- Journal or receipt printing selection
- Received on account/Paid-out functions
- Error correction
- Refund mode for recording returned goods
- Percentage and discount amount
- Non-sales and non-add code entry
- Battery backup for memory protection*
- Lockable cash drawer
- Multi-purpose tray as standard feature
Don’t forget to select your FREE 5 Star Programming Service.
- Your cash register will be unboxed and fully tested before despatch.
- Bespoke your program based on the information you provide us with. (A setup sheet will be provided for you to complete). This includes
- Programming your customised receipt
- Department & PLU information
- Clerk information as applicable.
- The keyboard will be customised to your specific requirements. Design, Print and Fit new key-top labels or product sheet.
Plus, all Cash Registers come with a LifeTime Telephone Support helpline. If in the future you require any assistance in amending your program our dedicated support team will be there to help.
|Dimensions||450 × 410 × 205 mm|
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19