Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
Chrome Wire Shelving Bundle – H1220mm x D600mm x W1200mm
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
£153.67 Exc. VAT
Heavy Duty Chrome Wire Shelving Unit
H1220mm W1220mm D610mm
Our Heavy Duty Chrome Wire Shelving is designed for areas where cleanliness and hygiene are a priority. The open chrome wire shelves enable air circulation allowing a consistent temperature throughout all shelves.
Chrome wire shelving units are ideal for use commercial and domestic environments. It is commonly used in both the catering and retail industries, as well as being suited to factories, offices, restaurants, kitchens, storerooms, home use and pharmaceutical facilities.
The mesh construction of the wire shelving means that air is able to circulate within the unit, keeping the contents fresh.
Assembly of the wire shelving racks is quick and easy, allowing you to easily take them apart for cleaning or storage.
Our chrome wire shelving kit comprises of:
- 4 x R912 – Chrome Wire Shelving Posts – 48″ – 1220mm
- 4 x R908 – Shelves 24″ x 48″ – 610mm x 1220mm
- 4 x R942 – Chrome Wire Shelving Post Adjustable Feet
- Height: 48″ – 1220mm
- Width: 48″ – 1220mm
- Depth: 24″ – 610mm
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – No tools are required and assembly is quick and simple.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Each shelf can be quickly and easily adjusted every 25mm allowing you to make effective use of your available space.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Each heavy duty shelf has a high load capacity making them ideal for retail displays, offices and storerooms.
- STYLISH, FLEXIBLE DESIGN – A versatile and attractive modular system for displays and storage that will complement any environment.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN – The chrome wire is easy to wipe down and allows for better air circulation, ideal for catering and medical use.
|Dimensions||1220 × 610 × 1220 mm|
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19