Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
2110mm x 370mm x 370mm Double Sided Shop Shelving Gondola Run End – Silver 9006
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
Double Sided Run End for gondola shelving – also known as a “finisher” or “end set”. To complete your run of gondola shelving, whether it’s a single bay or multiple bays joined together, you will need a run end.
£43.83 Exc. VAT
Double Sided Run End for gondola shelving – also known as a “finisher” or “end set”.
To complete your run of gondola shelving, whether it’s a single bay or multiple bays joined together, you will need a run end. Compatible with all popular 50mm pitch modular shelving systems such as Eden, Caem S50 and Evolve S50i.
- Upright Height: 2110mm
- Base Depth: 370mm – 2 supplied.
Evolve S50i Retail Shelving is ideal for:
- Food / Grocery.
- General Convenience.
- Newsagents and CTN.
- Parts and Accessories.
- Clothing and Fashion.
- Cash & Carry.
- DIY / Allied Trades.
- Garden Centres.
- Trade Counters.
We are confident of the quality and value the Evolve S50i Shop Shelving System offers. In the unlikely event you find an equivalent system at a lower delivered price, please give us a call. We are confident we can beat any genuine quote.
- STANDARD 50MM PITCH SHELVING – Our retail shelving uses a standard 50mm pitch system, which ensures compatibility with existing European retail shelving systems.
- DURABLE, EASY-CLEAN FINISH – All of our units and shelves have a high-quality powder coated finish. This ensures a long-lasting product and makes them easy-to-clean.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, EASY TO ADJUST – The units are simple and quick to install with only a spirit level and an assembly mallet required. The shelves are adjustable both in height and angle to maximise storage and to display your products effectively.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Reinforced shelves and sturdy construction mean a high load capacity, and with the hard wearing, durable finish, our modular retail shelving units are built to withstand the heavy, day-to-day demands that commercial shelving requires.
- MASSIVE STOCKS – We stock our retail modular shelving components in our Yorkshire warehouse and have massive stocks available for fast despatch. If you need a single bay or a complete store refit, we’re here to help.
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE – With over 30 years experience, we can help with any of your retail display shelving needs.
- MODULAR COMPONENTS – All other components are available to purchase separately. View the full range of shop shelving components here.
Take a look at our Shop Shelving Buyers Guide or call us for further information.
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19