Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
250mm x 1250mm Complete Shelf – Jura 9001 – Silver Shelf Edge
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
Complete shelf bundle to suit Evolve S50i shop shelving system and other standard 50mm pitch modular shelving systems, offering additional flexibility to your modular shop shelving system. Our complete shelves for Evolve S50i retail shop shelving include shelf brackets, shelf plank, EPOS scanning rail and coloured ticket insert if selected.
£11.11 Exc. VAT
26 in stock
Complete shelf bundle to suit Evolve S50i shop shelving system and other standard 50mm pitch modular shelving systems, offering additional flexibility to your modular shop shelving system.
- Shelf Width: 1250mm
- Shelf Depth: 250mm
- Shelf Edge Colour: Silver
Our complete shelves for Evolve S50i retail shop shelving include shelf brackets, shelf plank, EPOS scanning rail and coloured ticket insert if selected.
- Standard 50mm pitch system – Compatible with all popular 50mm pitch retail shop shelving systems such as Eden, Caem S50, Evolve S50i, etc.
- Superior finish and easy-to-clean – High quality, powder coated finish for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Adjustable angle for various displays – Adjustable angles of 0 , 20 and 35 allow you to slope your chosen shelves for optimum product display.
Evolve S50i Retail Shelving is ideal for:
- Food / Grocery.
- General Convenience.
- Newsagents and CTN.
- Parts and Accessories.
- Clothing and Fashion.
- Cash & Carry.
- DIY / Allied Trades.
- Garden Centres.
- Trade Counters.
We are confident of the quality and value the Evolve S50i Shop Shelving System offers. In the unlikely event you find an equivalent system at a lower delivered price, please give us a call.
We are confident we can beat any genuine quote.
- STANDARD 50MM PITCH SHELVING – Our retail shelving uses a standard 50mm pitch system, which ensures compatibility with existing European retail shelving systems.
- DURABLE, EASY-CLEAN FINISH – All of our units and shelves have a high-quality powder coated finish. This ensures a long-lasting product and makes them easy-to-clean.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, EASY TO ADJUST – The units are simple and quick to install with only a spirit level and an assembly mallet required. The shelves are adjustable both in height and angle to maximise storage and to display your products effectively.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Reinforced shelves and sturdy construction mean a high load capacity, and with the hard wearing, durable finish, our modular retail shelving units are built to withstand the heavy, day-to-day demands that commercial shelving requires.
- MASSIVE STOCKS – We stock our retail modular shelving components in our Yorkshire warehouse and have massive stocks available for fast despatch. If you need a single bay or a complete store refit, we’re here to help.
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE – With over 30 years experience, we can help with any of your retail display shelving needs.
- MODULAR COMPONENTS – All other components are available to purchase separately. View the full range of shop shelving components here.
Take a look at our Shop Shelving Buyers Guide or call us for further information.
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19