Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
Evolve S50i LED Light Track (Magnetic) 900LI2000 – White
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
£21.25 Exc. VAT
Evolve S50i LED Light Track (Magnetic) 900LI2000 – White – 900LI2000
- Safe & simple to install without the need of electricians – can be installed in minutes
- Led lights for bay sizes 500, 666, 800, 1000, and 1250mm
- Low cost running, for e.g. a 1000mm LED light units uses only 10w Low maintenance, typical 1000mm LED light will run for 50,000 hours without maintenance
- Comes with magnetic wires which attach to the underside of metal shelves LED driver (power unit) simply sits under the base shelf
WHY CHOOSE LED?
Our aim was to provide a lighting solution for the highly acclaimed Evolve S50i shelving range. Our challenge was to design a product that could be easily installed without the need of electricians.A simple “plug & play” product. We also needed to create a system that worked for both new & retro-fitted installations.
No Electrician Required
A simple magnetic light track almost magically attaches itself to the rear back panels of the shelving unit. The magnetic solution was further added to both the LED light fittings & to the wires connecting the LED’s to the light track.
Simply attach the LED light units to the underside of the metal shelf & connect to the rear light track. Hey presto “light & warmth” to the shelf products in minutes. Dangerous hanging wires are now a thing of the past, the magnetic wiring simply attaches to the metal shelves.
Quick & Easy Installation
Moving the LED lights couldn’t be easier, simply disconnect from the light track & move to a new location, shelves can be staggered as every light is individually connected.
The Evolve low voltage system offers peace of mind, working on a 24 volt system used by airlines & shipping companies throughout the world ensures that customers & staff are safe. The lighting is safe to the touch and safe to the products it illuminates.
The LED drivers have further added safety benefits, should there be any power overload or too many lights added to the system the driver simply cuts out.
Compatible with all popular 50mm pitch modular shelving systems such as Eden, Caem S50 and Evolve S50i.
- STANDARD 50MM PITCH SHELVING – Our retail shelving uses a standard 50mm pitch system, which ensures compatibility with existing European retail shelving systems.
- DURABLE, EASY-CLEAN FINISH – All of our units and shelves have a high-quality powder coated finish. This ensures a long-lasting product and makes them easy-to-clean.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, EASY TO ADJUST – The units are simple and quick to install with only a spirit level and an assembly mallet required. The shelves are adjustable both in height and angle to maximise storage and to display your products effectively.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Reinforced shelves and sturdy construction mean a high load capacity, and with the hard wearing, durable finish, our modular retail shelving units are built to withstand the heavy, day-to-day demands that commercial shelving requires.
- MASSIVE STOCKS – We stock our retail modular shelving components in our central warehouse and have massive stocks available for fast despatch. If you need a single bay or a complete store refit, we’re here to help.
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE – With over 30 years experience, we can help with any of your retail display shelving needs.
- MODULAR COMPONENTS – All other components are available to purchase separately. View the full range of components here.
Please see our Buyers Guide here to understand how to identify a 50mm pitch modular shelving system.
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19