Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
Retail Shop Shelving – External Corner General Bay – Jura 9001
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
From £124.96 Exc. VAT
Evolve S50i Modular Shop Shelving System
Pre-Configured Bay for General External Corner Bay – Jura White RAL 9001.
Used by leading retailers and symbol groups, Evolve S50i is the first choice for supermarket shelving in the UK.
This pre-configured bay is ideal to create continuous shelving displays around your store.
Your order will be shipped with the following components, ready to build.
- 1 x 2010mm Upright
- 1 x 470mm Baseleg
- 1 x 470mm Base Shelf
- 1 x set of External Corner Back Panels.
- 2 x 300mm upper shelf
- 2 x 370mm upper shelves
- 5 x EPOS Scanning Rails / Ticket Edging Strips
- 1 x Base Plinth / Kicker Panel
We offer a full range of high quality shop shelving components and accessories to create a fully versatile, modular shelving display for your retail premises.
Our retail shelving system is fully compatible with a wide range of 50mm systems available on the market, but at a more affordable cost and is available for fast despatch from our central warehouse. Compatible with all popular 50mm pitch modular shelving systems such as Eden, Caem S50 and Evolve S50i.
Evolve S50i Retail Shelving is manufactured from quality, powder coated steel and is far superior to similar systems on the market. Yet with its lower price, it is a system that cannot be ignored. All our shop shelving components are shipped direct from our stock for fast delivery.
You can then add additional complete shelves and accessories to create a retail display unit specific to your needs.
Please Note: To complete a single bay or run of bays you will require a “Run End” to complete the installation. This simply comprises of an Upright and Base Leg(s) and is the easiest way to avoid any unnecessary surplus parts.
Evolve S50i Retail Shop Shelving is ideal for…
- Convenience Stores
- Food and Grocery
- Cash & Carry
- Newsagents & CTN
- Off Licence
- Parts and Accessories
- DIY and Hardware Shops
- Garden Centres
- Pet Shops
- Clothing and Fashion
Features & Benefits of the Evolve S50i Retail Shelving Solution.
- STANDARD 50MM PITCH SHELVING – Our retail shelving uses a standard 50mm pitch system, which ensures compatibility with existing European retail shelving systems.
- DURABLE, EASY-CLEAN FINISH – All of our units and shelves have a high-quality powder coated finish. This ensures a long-lasting product and makes them easy-to-clean.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, EASY TO ADJUST – The units are simple and quick to install with only a spirit level and an assembly mallet required. The shelves are adjustable both in height and angle to maximise storage and to display your products effectively.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Reinforced shelves and sturdy construction mean a high load capacity, and with the hard wearing, durable finish, our modular retail shelving units are built to withstand the heavy, day-to-day demands that commercial shelving requires.
- MASSIVE STOCKS – We stock our retail modular shelving components in our central warehouse and have massive stocks available for fast despatch. If you need a single bay or a complete store refit, we’re here to help.
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE – With over 30 years experience, we can help with any of your retail display shelving needs.
- MODULAR COMPONENTS – All other components are available to purchase separately. View the full range of components here.
We are confident of the quality and value the Evolve S50i Shop Shelving System offers. In the unlikely event you find an equivalent system at a lower delivered price, please give us a call. We are confident we can beat any genuine quote.
Used by leading symbol group retailers, Evolve S50i is the first choice for supermarket shelving in the UK.
Get in Touch
Retford Enterprise Centre
Randall Way, Retford
Tel: 01777 808 588
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19