Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
Evolve S50i Upright 30x60x1610 – Jura 9001
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
£18.15 Exc. VAT
10 in stock
Evolve S50i Upright 30x60x1610 – Jura Ral 9001 – 241UP1060
The 60mm upright is perfect for the smaller independent retailer. These uprights are idea for use in both wall and gondola configuration.
Compatible with all popular 50mm pitch modular shelving systems such as Eden, Caem S50 and Evolve S50i.
- STANDARD 50MM PITCH SHELVING – Our retail shelving uses a standard 50mm pitch system, which ensures compatibility with existing European retail shelving systems.
- DURABLE, EASY-CLEAN FINISH – All of our units and shelves have a high-quality powder coated finish. This ensures a long-lasting product and makes them easy-to-clean.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, EASY TO ADJUST – The units are simple and quick to install with only a spirit level and an assembly mallet required. The shelves are adjustable both in height and angle to maximise storage and to display your products effectively.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Reinforced shelves and sturdy construction mean a high load capacity, and with the hard wearing, durable finish, our modular retail shelving units are built to withstand the heavy, day-to-day demands that commercial shelving requires.
- MASSIVE STOCKS – We stock our retail modular shelving components in our central warehouse and have massive stocks available for fast despatch. If you need a single bay or a complete store refit, we’re here to help.
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE – With over 30 years experience, we can help with any of your retail display shelving needs.
- MODULAR COMPONENTS – All other components are available to purchase separately. View the full range of components here.
Please see our Buyers Guide here to understand how to identify a 50mm pitch modular shelving system.
|Dimensions||30 × 60 × 1610 mm|
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19