Transform your garden or patio into a stylish living area with a pergola from the UK’s leading pergola manufacturers.
The Rutland Panel Pergola range represents a stylish, contemporary alternative to our more traditional pergola designs. Their clean, uncluttered lines compliment a more structured garden where simplicity of design is key.
Also available in multiple widths – 3m, 3.6m, 4.2m and 4.8m (and custom sizes upon request) – For these sizes please see our other listings.
The Panel Pergola has been designed to be concreted in situ.
The posts will be supplied at 2700mm to allow you to concrete 400mm of the posts into the ground, giving you an overall height of 2300mm.
The panel slats are sent out individually to allow you to chose the spacings you desire.
- Easy assembly with the minimum of tools required.
- High quality pressure treated Northern European Redwood.
- Solid 95mm x 95mm corner posts.
- 34mm x 140mm Runners and Rafters.
- Corrosion treated, heavy duty fixings.
- Curved decorative braces.
- Distinctive double rail configuration.
- Decorative post pedestal panels included.
- Custom sizes available.
- Height: 2700mm
- Width: 2400mm, 3000mm, 3600mm or 4200mm. (Overall length of Rafters)
- Length: 2400mm, 3000mm, 3600mm, 4200mm, 4800mm, 5400mm, 6000mm, 6600mm, 7200mm or 7800mm. (Overall length of Runners)
Please ensure you have checked the dimensional drawing for your chosen size and the component parts drawing before completing your purchase as the sizes listed are those of the rafters and runners, not the post dimensions. The post positions can be found on the dimensional drawings.
Unable to find the the size you need? Please ask us about our custom sized pergolas.
- Currently 10 to 15 working days
Please note: The product colours shown are representative only and may differ on the actual product due to natural variations in the timber used.