Covid 19 - Coronavirus Updates:
Due to the national emergency we are still operating but with reduced service levels until further notice. If you are a pharmaceutical, healthcare or food customer we will prioritise your requirements. Any queries, please do contact us and we will do our best to help.
Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
Sunlux XL-2002 Omni Directional Barcode Scanner c/w Cables
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
£141.63 Exc. VAT
The Sunlux XL-2002 is a quality omni-directional laser scanner at a bargain price.
The XL2002 transmits 20 laser lines in 5 directions in a grid pattern to scan the most difficult of barcodes swiftly. The scanner operates in multi-line or single line scanning to aid compatibility.
The multi beam omni directional scanner reduces failed scans which speeds up transaction throughput. Supports Serial (RS232) or USB connectivity and is compatible with a wide range of cash registers and POS terminals
The reader is compatible with Sam4s, Sharp and Casio Cash Registers or any EPOS or touchscreen system that has a USB port. The scanner is supplied with 2 cables for the purpose of connectivity. An RS232 cable and a USB cable.
Support both omnidirectional and single-line scan
Features & Benefits.
- 20 laser scan lines in 5 direction
- Scan rate up to 1500 scans per second
- 75 scans per second on single-line scan mode
- Self-developed 32 bit decoder chip & hardware decode.
- Suit for Keyboard, RS-232, USB interface port.
- Powerful performance on decode capability, can read GS1 code
- Light Source Visible Laser Diode 650nm
- Scan Pattern 20 lines Omnidirectional: 5 fields of 4 parallel lines
- Scan Speed: 1500 scans/s & 75 scans/s
- Print Contrast: 30% @ UPC/EAN 100%
- Minimum Resolution: 5mil @ PCS90%
- Depth of Field 0-216mm for 0.33mm UPC/EAN 100%
- Host System Interfaces USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge
- Visual Indicators Two color LED (blue & red)
- Beeper Operation Programmable tone & volume
- Dimensions: 105mm x W100mm x H156mm
- Weight 280g
- Material ABS + PC
- Cable Standard 2M straight
- Voltage 5 Volts
- Power 1.0 watt
- Static Current 270 mA
- Laser Class Meet the Grade I National Criteria for Laser Safety
- EMC CE & FCC DOC compliance
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 45°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity 5% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Light Levels Daylight, 5000 Lux
- Shock Designed to withstand 1.5M drops
- UPC/EAN/JAN, UPC/EAN with supplementary, JAN 8& JAN 13, ISBN/ISSN, EAN,Code 39, Code
- 39 with full ASCII, Code 93, Code 128,Codabar (NM7), trioptic Code 39, MSI/Plessy, GS 1 Code,
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), Addendum 2 of 5, IATA Code, China Postal Code, Code 32, Industrial 2 of 5,
- Standard 2 of 5, discrete 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 11, UPC/EAN RSS, RSS ariants.
Get in Touch
Retford Enterprise Centre
Randall Way, Retford
Tel: 01777 808 588
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19