Covid 19 - Coronavirus Updates:
Due to the national emergency we are still operating but with reduced service levels until further notice. If you are a pharmaceutical, healthcare or food customer we will prioritise your requirements. Any queries, please do contact us and we will do our best to help.
Shop with confidence.
Fast, nationwide delivery.
Low Price Promise.
Call us for expert advice.
Shop Online with Confidence
Fast, Nationwide Delivery
Test our Low Price Promise
Contact us for expert advice.
Sunlux XL-616A Barcode Scanner
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFERS
£66.66 Exc. VAT
The XL-616A is a single-line, hand-held laser scanner that can be used in a wide variety of applications. It allows the user to easily target the desired barcode and complete the data transmission with a simple press of a button.
Suitable for mid-range volume point of sale applications, data entry and stocktaking. Single-line laser barcode scanner. Scans all common symbology one-dimensional barcodes.
It is ideal for busy shops where you have queues of customers with multiple items or shopping baskets, and require fast, accurate throughput.
Superior scan performance matched with a reliable design combine to provide a versatile linear scanning solution suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Compatible to work with Sam4s, Casio, Sharp Cash Registers and any Touch Screen with USB interface.
Supports Serial and USB and come with both cables in the box.
- CPU: 32 bit ARM microprocessor, super decoding ability
- Decoding rate: 100 times per second
- Customer setting: Barcode setting mode, easy to operate
- Scan Depth of field up to 350mm
- Anti-knock design: withstand 1.5M drops
- Support 20 countries keyboard languages
- Service life of button reaches up to 50 million times
- Supporting the RS232, PS2 and USB interface
- Full independent intellectual property rights
- Light Source Visible Laser Diode 650nm
- Scan Pattern Single Scan
- Scan Rate 100 times/second
- Scan Precision 3mil
- Scan Width 30mm@scan window, 220mm@200mm
- Scan Depth of field 0-350mm (0.33mm pcs0.9)
- Decode Capability EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A,UPC-E,Code 39, Code 128, EAN128, Codabar, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, etc.
- Tilt 30
- Elevation Angle 65
- Deflection Angle 55
- Support Interface RS232, PS2 and USB
- Print Contrast 30% UPC/EAN 100%
- Mention Pattern Buzzer, Indicator
- Scan Mode Manual & Automatic
- Size L x W x H: 95mm x 70mm x 160mm
- Weight 153g
- Material ABS + PC
- Cable Standard 2M straight
- Voltage 5VDC
- Operating Current 85mA peak current (120 mA )
- Static Current 36mA
- Laser Class Meet the Grade I National Criteria for Laser Safety
- EMC CE & FCC DOC compliance
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 5% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Light Levels Daylight, 5000Lux
- Shock: Designed to withstand 1.5m drops
Get in Touch
Retford Enterprise Centre
Randall Way, Retford
Tel: 01777 808 588
Registered in England & Wales: 0709 3649
VAT Registration Number: GB 312 9442 19